Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day

A couple of Mother's Day orders. All in Vanilla butter and chocolate.





A pretty young thing planned a glam bash for her friend's 21st birthday bash. She wanted me to follow some designs that Trish CupcakeMomma had done. Thanks Trish for the inspiration, I hope I did you justice. Oreo Cookie cupcakes with fondant stars.



Semolina (sugee) cake.... my fave, yums!


Went to visit a friend/ex-boss who broke her ankle *ouch* The Double Orange cupcakes reads "You're not in showbiz... Speedy recovery Hazel"







Pretty cupcakes for a another pretty young thing. Hana ordered these from Melbourne before coming home to collect them. She was sweet enough to SMS me after to say everyone loved them!


Coconut Orange cake. My last delivery to Lowe. I have been dumped for pre-mixes! *cries*

No comments: