Sunday, March 15, 2009

Now where was I ......?

Gosh, it's been so long I've forgotten how to do this! No, I lie... it's a cop out for having all the pictures in a jumble! The layout usually goes awry, it always does.... I don't expect it to be any different this time. I've no idea what I'm doing wrong!

My iBook crashed. I lost everything *sob, sob* All my music, bits of info on baking and decorating, saved Bookmarks, my manuscript (did I mention I was writing a recipe book?), pictures of my works are gone (I think I have most of them here and in Flickr, so that's a consolation).

Having said all that, here are some highlights of what I've been up to.

May I present the easiest design in the world!




























Some wedding favour ideas.















Something decadent.





























For the little ones.



























A star is born. I know, that was corny....




























For the football fans.



























When you're out of ideas for kids, racing cars are always good!

3 comments:

Snooky doodle said...

I m really sorry for your lost photos and info. These cakes are marvellous so so nice :)

Cotton*Candy said...

i love looking at all those wonderful beautiful cakes of yours!! i have no such talent for cake decorating! failed miserably!! i can only watch others as they create yummy breathtaking cake!
just thought i'd share this, i have a selection of cupcake stuff from paper bags, paper cups to mugs at my blog. do pop by and have a look if you have the time!
here's wishing you a lovely week ahead, and keep those cakes coming!!

Zaza

Ivy said...

Snooky, thanks as always for your kind comments. I appreciate them.

Zaza, I wished you were nearer, I love all your stuff!