Wednesday, January 28, 2009

"No milk today...

... my love has gone away."

That's the line from a Hermans Hermits' song that keeps repeating in my head tonight as I try to compose this post. What I am trying to say is my laptop crashed and that's why I've not shown anything new. My latest works are safely stored in my digital camera for now. Did I say safe? Well, the camera did recently suffered a breakdown.

Anyhoo, I'm optimistic that all pictures of my works are recoverable together with the other important data. Failing which I have the last 200 pictures featured on Flickr and all can be seen if I go Pro. Meanwhile, I'll uncross my fingers only when necessary eg. when baking.

My thanks to Gibb for getting my digital camera fixed, my nephew for letting me use his shiny new MacBook while he was out of town and my brother for the loan of his desktop.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ala Ivy, siannya. You know what, when I came back from the rainbow he he he my comp pun buat hal. I was thinking habisla crash sumer pictures gone coz I didnt do any back ups. I ketuk sana and sini for awhile and later it came back on. Ever since that I refused to shut it down for fear it will go bonkers on me again.

But so goooooooood to see you back. Hey, have a good time learning the sugar flowers with Calvin k.