Tuesday, December 02, 2008

A December to go slow

As much as I like to be kept busy, I think I owe it to myself to take it easy this month. Enjoy my birthday and leisurely prepare for Christmas with the family. I was already midway preparing for my Christmas 2008 toppers when a sudden change of date for the last PME sugarpaste class kinda threw everything outta whack. But I'm still taking orders until the 20th, afterwhich I will come back with some changes to my menu and a long overdue price revision, nothing drastic I promise!

My works for the last week:

Oreo Cookies and Chocolate cupcakes with a request for 5 little gumpaste piggys and to go easy on the icing.




Vanilla butter & chocolate mini cupcakes

I made 6 different cupcake flavours in 1 day and I for the life of me I cannot remember which is which except for the distinct chocolate ones. The others were Vanilla butter, butterscotch, double orange, marmalade and coconut orange. Luckily I labelled the boxes as I went along but I seriously doubt if any of the customer would have complained if they received the wrong order. How's that for being cock-sure?! *grins*

Oh, and for some of these I was asked to be generous with the icing. How I love to hear those magical words!























4 comments:

pink said...

i love all ur cake and cupcake..u r so creative...love it, i probably will looking forward to u for my best mate b'day cupcake...she gonna love it alot.

Enjoy ur Christmas with your family, have a wonderful and joy Christmas and Happy new year in advanced

Cheers~

Ivy said...

Thank you Pink! I look forward to your order.

Happy and safe Holidays to you and your loved ones too.

den & shirley said...

Thank you for the cupcakes! Everyone love them so much esp the vanillas.

Ivy said...

Thank you Den & Shirley. Hope to hear from you again soon!