Monday, October 12, 2009

Deja Vu

This design brings back memories of the very first module (sugar paste) I took of the 3 offered by PME. However, at that time we worked with dummy cakes. This one was a sugee (semolina) cake.


This was my gift to Michelle for her 40th birthday bash, vanilla butter and red velvet cupcakes.

I didn't go coz I couldn't find a cheongsam to fit me, since the party had a Shanghainese theme... seriously people, you don't want to see me in one!





Well, the truth being I worked throughout the night on another order for collection early the very next morning. Stressing at 4am on how to box the 2 rather tall cakes, I totally forgot to take pictures of them. Even the little bear-holding-a-blankie topper which I had made days earlier never made it to my album... how sad.





Orange and chocolate cupcakes for Sue's birthday.








No comments: